Update: October 15th 2020
I wanted to thank everyone for their support during the summer. We were able to manage the clinic space and stay COVID free together. We did this by…
- Ensuring we aren’t sick before entering the clinic space.
- Washing our hands on arrival and trying not to touch our faces.
- Wearing a mask when appropriate.
- Cleaning the table and high volume contact areas after each visit.
Moving into the fall we need to be as vigilant as ever. Please continue to follow our guidelines as listed below. Thank you again for your support. I look forward to seeing you soon.
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (including symptoms that are shared with the common cold or allergies), if you live with someone who has symptoms of illness, or if there is a chance that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 do not enter the clinic. Please get in touch with us immediately to discuss rescheduling options.
2. If you work in a high exposure emergency service job you may be at an increased risk of bringing a virus into our clinic space. In addition to the general sickness rules, if you feel that there is a chance, or you know that, your work has exposed you in the past 14 days we ask you not to come in. Please contact your practitioner to discuss this if you are unsure. You will not be charged for a late cancellation of your appointment.
3. We kindly ask you to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment and wait in your car if you are earlier than that. Our aim is to reduce the amount of overlap in the waiting area.
4. Please do not bring any additional people with you to your appointment, including children, unless it is medically necessary. We apologize for this short term inconvenience.
5. When you enter the clinic please remove your footwear and immediately wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use the hand sanitizer at the front door if the washroom is occupied.
6. Your practitioner may require you to wear a mask for all of, or portions of, your treatment. If you have your own mask please bring it with you, otherwise we will have disposable ones available.