Update: August 29, 2021
- People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one
- People who cannot remove a mask on their own
- Children under the age of 12
- People who need to remove their masks to communicate due to another person’s hearing impairment
Thank you for your consideration
Paul & Dean
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (including symptoms that are shared with the common cold or allergies), if you live with someone who has symptoms of illness, or if there is a chance that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 do not enter the clinic. Please get in touch with us immediately to discuss rescheduling options.
2. If you work in a high exposure emergency service job you may be at an increased risk of bringing a virus into our clinic space. In addition to the general sickness rules, if you feel that there is a chance, or you know that, your work has exposed you in the past 14 days we ask you not to come in. Please contact your practitioner to discuss this if you are unsure. You will not be charged for a late cancellation of your appointment.
3. We kindly ask you to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Our aim is to reduce the amount of overlap in the waiting area.
4. Please do not bring any additional people with you to your appointment, including children, unless it is medically necessary.
5. Masks are currently mandatory at all times while visiting our office unless you fall under an exemption.